Monday, March 28, 2011

Where We Are

We are a little over six weeks into life here in Brasil. Most of our energy during the first 6 weeks has been used on transitioning and studying Portuguese. The biggest news we have to give right now is that there is now furniture in every room.  Thats right, furniture in every room.  Over the past week and a half our apartment has transformed from what looked like a college dorm to what is now a respectable apartment.  I know I should post pictures so everybody can see but I haven't done that yet but I will.  What I will do is leave you with a 13 minute video about Brasil.  Brasil was featured in a 60 Minutes piece last December.  It talks about the wealth of natural resources and the challenges facing Brasil.  It also give a pretty accurate view of the culture.

Click on the link below to watch the clip.

Brazil's Rising Star-60 Minutes



Thanks for reading.

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment