Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why Brazil?

We have both felt called to missions for many years, since high school for me and college for Brian. So, when I went to Brazil in 2005 and was asked to consider coming back as staff after college, I began praying about it. I felt confirmation that this was where I needed to go and began the assessment process for joining the Brazilian staff team. Brian was also asked to consider returning as staff when he went to Brazil in 2006. He went forward with assessment as well around the same time that God was bringing us together and growing our friendship into something more. We are very excited that we will now be moving to Brazil as a married couple instead of two single people. God has blessed us with each other and by doing that has also given us more confirmation in our plans for Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment