Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Getting To Know Us

Abbey was born in Waterloo, IA but was raised in Peachtree City, GA and graduated from McIntosh High School. She attended Samford University and graduated in 2007 with a B.A. in Latin American Studies. She currently works as a nanny for a family in Birmingham.

I was born in San Diego,CA but spent most of my life in a couple cities throughout Georgia. I claim Kennesaw as the hometown and I graduated from Harrison High School in 2001. I graduated from the esteemed University of West Georgia in December of 2005 with a B.A. in History. I am currently working at an Elementary school in Mtn. Brook as a Special Education Aide.

Abbey and I were involved with Campus Outreach throughout college and met during the summer of 2004. Abbey visited Brazil in the summer of 2005 and I followed in the summer of 2006. We began dating in 2007 and were married June 21 2008. We both felt called to missions at different stages of our life but received more clarity while in college and have both felt called to serve the Lord in Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment