Tuesday, February 23, 2010

49.4%

We are currently at 49.4% of our budget. We have $2965.00 committed. Thanks to all those who read this blog and are committed to give. Rest assured you are unique. Things are going well here in the Harper household. We are taking it easy this Tuesday night, just doing a little bloggin' and chillaxin with the wife.
I don't have much to say tonight. I hope you are having a great night/morning/afternoon. I do have one prayer request. Pray that the Lord continues to bring us new contacts. We are getting to the point where we need referrals from people and we need God to move in people. We need people to trust the Lord with not only their salvation but with the finances He has given to them to manage. I always thought it was interesting how sometimes it is easier for people to trust Christ for salvation but trusting Christ with money seems harder. I don't know maybe its because I am young and I don't have a mortgage or three kids or a car payment. I don't know maybe I am just idealistic. Maybe the Lord has moved me to trust Him with what He has given me. Maybe...


BH

No comments:

Post a Comment